BUILD LLC | A J BREMERMAN
"From FHSi’s office staff to the men in the field the response is always professional and expeditious. Tony Flammia knows what he is doing and knows how to get things done properly. His men in the field think through their actions before acting, and they take into account how their work will influence the other trades. They try to get in front of any problems, but if a problem presents itself they provide a variety of solutions and fix it quickly."
J.L. WALLACE | JERALD L. WALLACE
I wanted to forward the enclosed LEE BIA "Outstanding Building Partner Award" to you.....
STONEY BROOK AT GATEWAY | JOSEPH MIKULKA
To anyone considering replacing their A/C service company, I would suggest that you seriously consider FHSi Mechanical. Below is a list of the reasons why we at Stoney Brook at Gateway are very satisfied.
1. Expertise on the subject and fair pricing. They have been dependable and trust worthy.
2. Our experience has been excellent. We have never had so few unexpected problems. The A/C system after some initial repairs has been working as it should. They are always quick to respond to minimize down time and timely when scheduled.
3. Cleaning up a disgusting and slimy unit when we first got started was above and beyond. It also took extraordinary effort and research to solve a Fresh Air Circulation assist problem. We had equipment that hardly anybody uses.
4. I would estimate that we saved at least a few thousand dollars in repairs that we would have been stuck paying with previous companies since we changed over. I believe, based on experience, the other A/C companies we previously used would not have given us the same results. Our A/C system has worked more dependably now than when it was new.
5. As a board member that works to oversee our vendor contracts and review performance. I can say that this was a decision that we are very happy with. The A/C system in our clubhouse is one more thing that I do not have to worry about. Everything has a life span and I know that it is just a matter of time before equipment will need to be replaced but for now we have time to handle other issues while we receive dependable cooling and heating.
BUILD LLC | JAY HOWARD
General contractors prefer to keep great subcontractors to ourselves and try to avoid sharing them with our competition, as there are few truly great subcontractors out there. With that said, FHSi and it’s phenomenal staff have rightfully earned a solid endorsement. It has truly been a pleasure to work with Tony, Adam and their talented staff over the years. There is no project too complex or small for FHSi, and their attention to detail and welcomed over-communication come as a standard feature with any project regardless of the size or complexity. We at BUILD, LLC look forward to the opportunity to team up with FHSi for many years to come.
CAPE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP | BRETT FURLONG
Thank you for your incredible help with our new Family Ministry Building.....